sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2012

The climb.

Siempre adelante, siempre, aunque sea más difícil que nunca esta vez, aunque estés menos presente que nunca...




I can almost see it 
That dream i’m dreaming but 
There’s a voice inside 
My head saying 
You’ll never reach it 
Every step i’m taking 
Every move i make feels 
Lost with no direction 
My faith is shaking 
But I , gotta keep trying 
Gotta keep my head held 
High 
There’s always gonna be 
Another mountain 
I’m always gonna wanna to 
Make it move 
Always gonna be an uphill 
Battle 
Sometimes i’m gonna have 
To lose 
Ain’t about how fast i get 
There 
Ain’t about 
What’s waiting on 
The other side...
It’s a climb 
The struggles i’m 
Facing 
The chances i’m taking 
Sometimes might knock me 
Down, but 
No i’m not breaking 
I may not know it but 
these are the moments 
That 
I’m going to remember most 
Yeah 
Just got to keep going 
And i ... 
I got to be strong 
Just keep pushing on... 

Cause There’s always gonna be 
Another mountain 
always going to want to 
make it move 
always going to be an uphill 
battle 

sometimes you going to have 
to lose 
ain’t about how fast I get there 
ain’t about what’s waiting on 
the other side.... 
it’s a climb 
there’s always gonna be 
another mountain 
i’m always gonna want to 
make it move 
always gonna be an uphill 
battle 
sometimes i’m gonna have 
to lose 
ain’t about how fast i get 
there 
ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side..... 
it’s a climb 

yeah.. 
keep on moving 
keep climbing 
keep the faith baby.. 

it’s all about 
it’s all about 
the climb... 
keep the faith 
keep your faith.. 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario